From Wednesday's closing valuation, MYNZ is displaying a ton of potential upside to this $18 average target.
In fact, that's over 125+% potential upside.
Now, I'm not saying this profile is going to surge to $18 this week, but the potential needs to be noted.
And with a 52-week high of $17.81, that price target might not be all that far-fetched.
No. 3 MYNZ Potential Catalyst - Acquisition Of IP Portfolio Could Act As An Important Value Generation Milestone
Mainz Biomed Acquires Entire Intellectual Property Portfolio for its Colorectal Cancer Diagnostic Test Program
Transaction entails executing option agreements to purchase IP portfolio associated with current ColoAlert product and the novel gene expression (mRNA) biomarkers being evaluated in ColoFuture/eAARLY DETECT Studies
BERKELEY, Calif. and MAINZ, Germany, Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mainz Biomed N.V. (NASDAQ:MYNZ) (“Mainz Biomed” or the “Company”), a molecular genetics diagnostic company specializing in the early detection of cancer, announced today the execution of its option from Uni Targeting Research AS to acquire all of the previously licensed scientific intellectual property (“IP”) for its flagship product ColoAlert, a highly efficacious, and easy-to-use detection test for colorectal cancer (“CRC”) being commercialized across Europe. Simultaneously, the Company also exercised its exclusive option with SOCPRA Sciences Sante et Humaines S.E.C. (“SOCPRA”), to outright purchase IP, including a pending patent, associated with a portfolio of novel gene expression (mRNA) biomarkers that have demonstrated ability to detect CRC lesions, including advanced adenomas (“AA”), a type of pre-cancerous polyp often attributed to this deadly disease.
“This is an important value generation milestone for us as we continue executing our commercial strategy and product development plan to ultimately bring to market the gold-standard CRC self-administered diagnostic test,” commented Guido Baechler, Chief Executive Officer of Mainz Biomed. “Securing complete IP ownership is integral to our growth strategy as it streamlines administration, reduces per-test expenses, and provides us the opportunity to ramp-up corporate development activities,” added Baechler.
Read the full article here.
No. 4 MYNZ Potential Catalyst - MYNZ Adds To European Network Of Lab Partners (Enters Markets In Spain & UK)
Mainz Biomed Expands European Commercial Footprint and Enters Markets in Spain and UK
Continued roll-out in Europe with onboarding of new lab partners
BERKELEY, Calif. and MAINZ, Germany, Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mainz Biomed NV (NASDAQ:MYNZ) (“Mainz Biomed” or the “Company”), a molecular genetics diagnostic company specializing in the early detection of cancer, announced today the establishment of commercial partnerships for ColoAlert with Marylebone Laboratory (Marylebone Lab LTD) and Instituto de Microecologia, two leading independent laboratories covering England and Spain. ColoAlert, Mainz Biomed’s flagship product, a highly efficacious and easy-to-use, at-home detection test for colorectal cancer (CRC), is currently being commercialized across Europe and in select international markets via a differentiated business model of partnering with third-party laboratories for test kit processing versus the traditional methodology of operating a single facility.
“It’s a pleasure to welcome Marylebone Lab and Instituto de Microecologia to our network of laboratory partners,” commented Darin Leigh, Chief Commercial Officer of Mainz Biomed. “As we execute our commercial strategy, we are steadfast in aligning with laboratories who share our passion for bringing to market premier diagnostic tests that have the potential to dramatically impact the treatment and prevention of deadly diseases such as CRC, which remains the second most lethal cancer in Europe, and for which early detection plays a critical role in patient survival.”
The addressable market in Spain is estimated at 26 million patients and at 9 million patients in the greater London region. Mainz Biomed is providing ColoAlert to Marylebone and Instituto de Microecologia under the standard terms of the Company’s partnership agreements. In the coming weeks, Mainz Biomed will work with both partners to complete the necessary technical and co-marketing activities to ensure a successful commercial launch in these markets.
Read the full article here.
No. 5 MYNZ Potential Catalyst - 2022 Company Highlights Provide Key Insights Of A Potentially Transformative Year Ahead
Mainz Biomed Provides Year-End 2022 Corporate Review
BERKELEY, US and MAINZ, Germany , Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mainz Biomed N.V. (NASDAQ:MYNZ) (“Mainz Biomed” or the “Company”), a molecular genetics diagnostic company specializing in the early detection of cancer, announced today a corporate summary for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022.
Key Commercial, Operational and Product Development Highlights
- Launched U.S.-based eAArly DETECT study by enrolling the first patient; study focused on the performance of Mainz Biomed’s mRNA biomarkers in identifying Advance Adenomas (AA), a type of pre-cancerous polyp often attributed to colorectal cancer (CRC); on track to report results in 1H 2023.
- Initiated ReconAAsense, U.S. Pivotal Clinical Study with Company’s CRC screening test; anticipate commencing patient enrollment in mid-2023.
- Continued executing differentiated business model of partnering with third-party laboratories for test kit processing versus the traditional methodology of operating a single facility.
- Ramped up international commercial activities for ColoAlert, the Company’s highly efficacious and easy-to-use detection test for CRC, including five new lab partners in Germany and Italy.
- Enhanced leadership team with appointments to Board of Directors and Company executives to lead commercial and product development groups, with former executives and senior management from Roche, Abbott, Luminex, and Qiagen; expanded Medical Advisory Board of global leaders in molecular diagnostic development.
- Initiated and commenced patient enrollment in ColoFuture, a European study evaluating the integration of a portfolio of novel gene expression (mRNA) biomarkers into ColoAlert; potential to identify advanced adenomas, a type of pre-cancerous polyp often attributed to CRC; with results expected in 2023.
- Achieved multiple preclinical milestones supporting the continued development of PancAlert, a potential first-in-class screening test for pancreatic cancer.
- Acquired a portfolio of novel mRNA biomarkers to upgrade ColoAlert’s technical profile to achieve “gold standard” status for AA and CRC at-home testing.
- Executed a USD 25.8Mn (gross) public follow-on offering.
“The past year has proven to be an extraordinary period of growth as we strengthened every aspect of the Company while expanding our international commercial footprint and executing our product development programs,” commented Guido Baechler, Chief Executive Officer of Mainz Biomed. “We head into 2023 with a great deal of momentum, and on behalf of the management team and Board of Directors, I wish to extend gratitude to our shareholders for their support as we continue our journey to become a leading provider of cancer-focused early detection and disease prevention molecular diagnostics.”
Read the full article here.
MYNZ Recap - 5 Must-Know Potential Catalyst For This Nasdaq Past Champ
No. 1 - Low Float Volatility Could Be On Display Daily
No. 2 - Two Different Analysts Provide An Average Price Target Of $18
No. 3 - Acquisition Of IP Portfolio Could Act As An Important Value Generation Milestone
No. 4 - MYNZ Adds To European Network Of Lab Partners (Enters Markets In Spain & UK)
No. 5 - 2022 Company Highlights Provide Key Insights Of A Potentially Transformative Year Ahead
Coverage is officially reinitiated on MYNZ. When time permits, do this: