Grab key sources and details from the RNXT company presentation.
And based on these potential breakout catalysts, RNXT requires full focus. Check them out now:
No. 1 RNXT Potential Catalyst - Low Float Could Provide Significant Volatility Potential On Daily Basis
According to the Yahoo Finance website, RNXT has a low float.
The website reports this profile to have approximately 6.18Mn shares in its float.
Why is that important? It's important on one crucial level. Volatility.
Could positive 2023 company news help provide a near term spark?
No. 2 RNXT Potential Catalyst - Triggered Technicals Galore Across The Short, Medium, And Long Term
At close Tuesday, RNXT was displaying several triggered technical indicators across the short, medium term, and long term.
Barchart was reporting these technical indicators as triggered:
Short Term Indicators
- 20 Day Moving Average
- 20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator
- 20 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator
- 20 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator
Medium Term Indicators
- 50 Day Moving Average
- 50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator
- 50 - 150 Day MACD Oscillator
- 50 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator
Long Term Indicators
- 100 Day Moving Average
- 150 Day Moving Average
- 200 Day Moving Average
- 100 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator
The website also shares its all-important "Trend Seeker" composite indicator is triggered, too.
Could this be a signal that RNXT could be gearing up to continue its recent green surge near term?
No. 3 RNXT Potential Catalyst - Game-Changing Results Could Be Only Days Away...
RenovoRx Reports Full Year 2022 Fi-nan-cial Results and Achievement of Important Phase III Clinical Study Milestone
First of Two Planned Interim Analyses Triggered
Company and Data Monitoring Committee Conducting Review
Results of Analysis Forthcoming
LOS ALTOS, Calif., March 02, 2023--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RenovoRx, Inc. ("RenovoRx" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: RNXT), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the localized treatment of solid tumors, today is reporting its fi-nan-cial results for the year ended December 31, 2022, and a pipeline update including the status of the interim analysis of for the Company’s Phase III TIGeR-PaC clinical trial.
RenovoRx anticipates finalizing the interim analysis for the TIGeR-PaC Phase III trial and releasing the results within the next week or so. To date, 47 out of 114 target post-SBRT/chemotherapy patients have been randomized in the TIGeR-PaC clinical trial, and the Company has received reports of 26 events (deaths) in this population. This 26th event represents 30% of the 86 events and thus triggered the first planned interim analysis and a meeting of the study’s Data Monitoring Committee ("DMC") to evaluate the ongoing progression of the Phase III clinical trial. Upon completion of the analysis and assessment of the data by the DMC, and RenovoRx’s subsequent review of their findings, the Company will report the first interim analysis.
"RenovoRx has continued to grow in 2022 as we have focused on advancing our innovative therapy platform with the vision of disrupting the current standard of care," said Shaun Bagai, CEO of RenovoRx. "Over the past year, we have advanced our mission to transform oncology therapy with our TIGeR-PaC Phase III study, treating pancreatic cancer, and expanding our clinical pipeline to treat other solid tumors. We have also built a strong internal team, and we look forward to continued progress as we strive to give our patients not just more time but more quality time that they can spend with their loved ones."
Fiscal Year 2022 and Subsequent Operational Highlights:
- Announced Initial Results in Pharmacokinetic Substudy at the 2023 ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium: Data on RenovoGem supports potential for RenovoTAMP therapy platform to increase local gemcitabine delivery and decrease side effects of pancreatic cancer treatment
- Eighth U.S. patent issued extending the intellectual property coverage of the RenovoTAMP therapy platform
- Acceptance of four clinical data abstracts at the 2023 ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium
- Presented RenovoTAMP therapy platform at the Advanced Interventional Management Symposium
- Presented at Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology
- Appointed Angela Gill Nelms as Chief Operating Officer
- Appointed James Ahlers as Chief Financial Officer
- Participated in University of Cambridge Academy of Therapeutic Sciences Gateway to Translation Seminar Series
- Presented preclinical research data demonstrating potential utility for treatment of bile duct cancer
- Enrolled first pancreatic cancer patient at Columbia University’s New York-Presbyterian Hospital Irving Medical Center in TIGeR-PaC clinical trial study
- Presented at 2022 SPECTRUM Conference
Read the full article here.
No. 4 RNXT Potential Catalyst - USPTO Issues Company's Eighth US Patent
RenovoRx Strengthens Intellectual Property (IP) Portfolio with Eighth US Patent
Patent broadly covers methods for treating bile duct cancer.
LOS ALTOS, Calif., January 05, 2023--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RenovoRx, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNXT), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the localized treatment of difficult-to-treat solid tumors, today announced that on January 3, 2023 the United States Patent and Trademark Office issued US patent number 11,541,211 broadly covering methods for treating cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer) by selectively delivering one or more therapeutic agents into targeted regions of the bile duct. This is RenovoRx’s eighth US patent.
"Our newest patent builds upon our strong IP portfolio, which now consists of eight US method and device patents, one EU delivery system patent, and eight additional pending patents in the US, EU, and Asia," said Shaun Bagai, CEO of RenovoRx. "Additionally, this additional patent bolsters the seven years of post-approval market exclusivity that we currently have with our lead oncology product candidate, RenovoGem™, through the Orphan Drug designation granted by the FDA for our first two indications."
Read the full article here.
Nasdaq (RNXT) Recap - These Potential Breakout Catalysts Could Be Huge
No. 1 - Low Float Could Provide Significant Volatility Potential On Daily Basis
No. 2 - Triggered Technicals Galore Across The Short, Medium, And Long Term
No. 3 - Game-Changing Results Could Be Only Days Away...
No. 4 - USPTO Issues Company's Eighth US Patent
Coverage is officially initiated on RNXT. When time permits, do this: