SponsorsOne Inc. (SPONF) is a company that utilizes its proprietary platform that combines digital marketing, wholesale and retail distribution, branding and operational & funding capital, giving it a competitive first mover advantage in rapidly building, launching and selling proprietary brands focused in the craft Alcohol, Functional Beverage and Hemp Sectors.
And, outside of the recent acquisition news above, this company has been making moves and releasing major news. Here's something that could be a true game-changer...
Your No. 2 SPONF Potential Driver Indicator
In recent weeks, the company released this big news:
SponsorsOne Management Announces It Will Be Applying To Uplist To OTCQB
Company Is Beginning Process To Qualify For OTCQB Venture Market, Including Updated Compliant Website
WATERLOO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / September 28, 2020 / SponsorsOne Inc., (CSE:SPO) (Frankfurt:5SO), (OTC PINK:SPONF), a company that utilizes its proprietary platform that combines digital marketing, wholesale and retail distribution, branding, and operational & funding capital, giving it a competitive first-mover advantage in rapidly building, launching and selling proprietary brands [...], today announced that it had begun the process to up list to OTCQB Venture Markets.
Myles Bartholomew, CEO of SponsorsOne, said: "We have begun taking steps to meet all the qualifications to up list to the OTCQB Venture Markets, including revamping our company website to make it compliant and more investor friendly. We will also add more information about not just the company, but detailed marketing information on our products and services. This move to a better trading platform should help the company realize increased market value for its existing and future shareholders."
"I would also like to comment on the recent high levels of market activities over the past two weeks. While we cannot be 100% sure, we believe that those high levels of trading were shorts covering their positions, which if accurate, is a good sign for the company in the near future."
Uplisting News Could Be A Major Breakout Driver Indicator!
This potential move from the OTC Pink market to the OTCQB could be significant as a possible turning point for the company in the near future.
As an uplist should point out a company moving in the right direction, it could start drawing interest from parties that may not have known its name and operations before this decision.
That leads us to the companies major recent launch...
Your No. 3 SPONF Potential Driver Indicator
SponsorsOne to launch Organic Hemp Cigarette Brand
Hemp Cigarettes - the healthier alternative to Tobacco and Vaping
WATERLOO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / September 14, 2020 / SponsorsOne Inc., (CSE:SPO)(OTC PINK:SPONF)(FRA:5SO), a company that utilizes its proprietary platform that combines digital marketing, wholesale and retail distribution, branding, and operational & funding capital, giving it a competitive first-mover advantage in rapidly building, launching and selling proprietary brands focused in the craft Alcohol, Functional Beverage and Hemp Sectors, announces today it is preparing to launch a direct to consumer line up of organic Hemp pre-rolled cigarettes.
“Our plan is to bring a healthier product alternative to addictive tobacco and vaping” states Myles Bartholomew, CEO of SponsorsOne. “We believe the health benefits provided from smokable organic hemp flower as the delivery system for C*B*D ("CB") and C*B*G ("C*B") will be a game changer.”
SponsorsOne is in discussion with a number of producers and co-packers to produce an organic hemp pre-rolled cigarettes with the goal of delivering up to 15mg of CB or C*B per cigarette. It is known that the bioavailability through the lungs is very fast versus ingesting or topical absorption, making the delivery of CB and C*B highly effective. The known health benefits of CB and C*B are in their infancy stages and are being documented daily as new discoveries occur. Using the internal Brand building capability at SponsorsOne, we will create a new brand and strategy, produce the creative marketing content, and launch directly to consumer and wholesale distribution. SponsorsOne expects to have this new Brand launched in 2021.
Read the full article here.
When I read this article, alarm bells started going off. Here's why...
Smokable Hemp Market Set To Erupt - Key Details
Hemp operators say smokable hemp is one of the fastest-growing and most lucrative segments in the nascent hemp and CB industry – and market analysts agree, with expectations that the market will experience five-fold growth in the next five years.
For 2020, market researchers at Nielsen project sales in the current smokable-hemp market to reach $70mn to $80Mn. That includes categories such as loose CB flower, hemp-CB pre-rolls, cigars and other inhalables.
Breaking that into categories, the markets for smokable-hemp CB flower and smokable-hemp-CB pre-rolls, which include hemp cigarettes and cigars, are valued at approximately $35Mn to $40Mn each.
Comparatively, total sales of all hemp-derived CB consumer products in the U.S. were around $1.2Bn for 2019.
Nielsen projects that total sales of hemp-derived CB consumer products in the U.S. for 2020 will be $1.7Bn to $2Bn. The average of that range, $1.85Bn, would represent a 54% growth from 2019 to 2020.
By 2025, Nielsen expects the smokable-hemp market to reach $300Mn to $400Mn, representing roughly 5% of the potential $6Bn to $7Bn hemp-derived CB consumer products category.
In other words, SPONF may be making its move while this industry is still in its infancy and exhibiting a really high ceiling.
Your 4th SPONF Potential Driver Indicator
At the beginning of September, SPONF released this operational update:
SponsorsOne Management Issues Operational Update
Brand Development Continues And Mobile SC App Platform Moves Closer To Release
WATERLOO, ON / ACCESSWIRE /September 2, 2020 / SponsorsOne Inc., (CSE:SPO) (Frankfurt:5SO), (OTCPINK:SPONF), a company that utilizes its proprietary platform that combines digital marketing, wholesale and retail distribution, branding and operational & funding capital, giving it a competitive first mover advantage in rapidly building, launching and selling proprietary brands focused in the craft Alcohol, Functional Beverage and Hemp Sectors, today provided an operational update on the status of several significant corporate advancements.
1. Functional Beverage – Immune Boost; SPO continues to work on the brand design for bringing this new water soluble electrolyte product to market. Combinations and concentrations of up to 9 electrolytes will create a new health category of high bioavailability for vitamins and electrolytes. Some of the product lines in development for the Immune Boost brand are Sleep, Recover, Prepare and Energize.
2. GO Nutraceuticals – Dissolvable and Chewable C*B and CB: We are working closely with GO to design the packaging, the go-to-market branding and online web site to sell direct to consumers. Production is ready to meet order demand and we anticipate a major market launch before the end of the year. SPO will first market GO’s product lineup direct to consumers, using influencers to establish the array of products and to launch the Brand. In 2021, SPO will make the entire product line available in its Wholesale/Retail distribution platform.
3. Beauty Product – Whole Plant Hemp Extraction: Our Full Entourage Beauty line, focused on the “Full Entourage Effect”, which will contain a staggering 120+ canna*binoids present in the products in this line, restorative beauty products will be an exciting new category with C*B and CB dominant products. Brand creation and product design is underway and we expect to announce late 2020 the go to market lineup of products.
4. SC Platform: Development has slowed due to capital restraints, but the Server and Web UX/UI has been completed and in testing. Mobile app development is expected to resume in Q4, 2020. Major system enhancements include:
a. Multi-level influence tracking and SC compensation at all levels of marketing.
b. Cash commissions paid out for the two influencer levels closet to the sale.
c. Build your network automation, allows for the buildup of a marketing network through invites on email and social media.
d. Back end automated settlement and payment for every purchase transaction, including the fees to all influencers, SPO and the Brand.
5. Craft Spirit Market: Investigations is still underway on how best to enter the marketplace with items that are outpacing traditional categories. We are looking to develop the world’s best private brands in the industry, including Vodka, Bourbon and hard seltzer with a touch of wellness by infusing the line with electrolytes. We are targeting first quarter of 2021. Our initial conversations with large distributors and retailers have been incredibly positive.
Myles Bartholomew, CEO of SponsorsOne, added: “We have been getting a large number of inquiries from existing and prospective clients and saw there was a need to update them and the market-at-large as to where we are in our technology and brand development sectors. We hope that this update will provide an informative snapshot of the current status of these important initiatives, which we will update from time to time as the situation warrants.
He continued saying: “We are pivoting away from selling our digital marketing as a service, to using the power of our digital influence engine to fuel our own brands. SponsorsOne will develop its own proprietary brands across multiple industries and all will benefit from the efficiency of its shared technology platform: SponsorsOne. We are continuing to focus on Wellness, Spirits, and Hemp.”
Read the full article here.
Your 5th SPONF Potential Driver Indicator
Right now, you need to check out SPONF's 3-month chart and see the channel that has developed.