From Monday's closing valuation, MYNZ is displaying a ton of potential upside to this $20 average target.
In fact, that's over 125+% potential upside.
Now, I'm not saying this profile is going to surge to $20 this week, but over the past 52-week period it has a high of $30.
Even a partial return to those levels would mean a major move from MYNZ from current trading areas.
No. 3 MYNZ Potential Catalyst - Company Announces
eAArly DETECT, U.S. Extension Of Key Prefeasibility Study
Mainz Biomed Announces U.S. Extension of ColoFuture Study to Evaluate Integration of Novel mRNA Biomarkers into ColoAlert
- eAArly DETECT expected to complete enrollment in Q1 2023 with results in 1H 2023
- Enhances ColoFuture’s demographic profile and expedites data read-out timeline
- Potential to identify advanced adenomas, a type of pre-cancerous polyp often attributed to colorectal cancer (CRC)
BERKELEY, Calif. and MAINZ, Germany, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mainz Biomed NV (NASDAQ:MYNZ) (“Mainz Biomed” or the “Company”), a molecular genetics diagnostic company specializing in the early detection of cancer, announced today the initiation of eAArly DETECT, its U.S. extension of ColoFuture, the Company’s European feasibility study evaluating the integration of a portfolio of novel gene expression (mRNA) biomarkers into ColoAlert, Mainz’s highly efficacious, and easy-to-use detection test for colorectal cancer (CRC) being commercialized across Europe and in select international territories. ColoFuture/eAArly DETECT are multi-center studies assessing the potential of these biomarkers to identify advanced adenomas, a type of pre-cancerous polyp often attributed to CRC.
“We are excited by the opp. to expand the ColoFuture study to the U.S. as it enables us to accelerate the timeline to evaluate the potential of these biomarkers to be incorporated into our U.S. pivotal study, which is on track to initiate later this year,” commented Guido Baechler, Chief Executive Officer of Mainz Biomed. “The combinatory U.S. and European studies represent groundbreaking work in the field, as the potential inclusion of advanced adenomas in ColoAlert’s technical profile will represent a transformational advancement in self-administered CRC screening.”
Read the full article here.
No. 4 MYNZ Potential Catalyst - Q3 Update Paints The Picture Of A Company Moving In The Right Direction
Mainz Biomed Provides Third Quarter 2022 Update
BERKELEY, Calif. and MAINZ, Germany, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mainz Biomed NV (NASDAQ:MYNZ) (“Mainz Biomed” or the “Company”), a molecular genetics diagnostic company specializing in the early detection of cancer today provided an update on accomplishments during the third quarter which ended September 30, 2022.
Key Highlights and Recent Developments
- Expanded European and international commercial franchise for ColoAlert, the Company’s highly efficacious and easy-to-use DNA-based detection test for colorectal cancer (CRC) via the launch of direct-to-consumer programs in Italy and the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Maintained execution timeline for ColoFuture, an international multi-center clinical study assessing the potential to integrate a portfolio of novel gene expression (mRNA) biomarkers into ColoAlert - on track to report results in 1H 2023
- Continued final preparations for U.S. pivotal clinical study evaluating next-generation CRC test - on track to commence in Q4 2022
- Formed a Medical Advisory Board of renowned scientific oncology experts to support the advancement of product portfolio candidates and assist with pipeline enhancement opp's
- Bolstered leadership team by appointing two highly accomplished healthcare executives to the Board of Directors
“The major emphasis for the past quarter was to continue executing our commercial strategy for ColoAlert across Europe and in select international territories while making final preparations to launch our U.S. pivotal clinical study designed to evaluate a next-generation self-administered diagnostic test for CRC,” commented Guido Baechler, Chief Executive Officer of Mainz Biomed. “We head into the final months of 2022 with great momentum across corporate and product development fronts, and I look forward to keeping our shareholders and interested parties posted on progress.”
Read the full article here.
No. 5 MYNZ Potential Catalyst - Key Company Highlights (Including Revenue Growth) Provide A Bullish Future Outlook
Mainz Biomed Reports First Half 2022 Fi-nan-cial Results
- 127% year-over-year increase in ColoAlert revenue
- Mid-year cash balance of $26Mn
BERKELEY, Calif. and MAINZ, Germany, Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mainz Biomed N.V. (NASDAQ:MYNZ) (“Mainz Biomed” or the “Company”), a molecular genetics diagnostic company specializing in the early detection of cancer, announced today financial results for the first half of the fiscal year ended June 30, 2022.
Key Corporate & Product Development Highlights
- Accelerated international commercial activities for ColoAlert, the Company’s highly efficacious and easy-to-use detection test for colorectal cancer (CRC)
- Appointed Darin Leigh, former Abbott and Luminex executive, as Chief Commercial Officer
- Established partnership with Dante Labs to market ColoAlert in Italy and the United Arab Emirates
- Initiated and enrolled the first patient in an international clinical study (ColoFuture) evaluating the integration of novel mRNA biomarkers into ColoAlert – potentially upgrading its technical profile to achieve “gold standard” status for CRC at-home testing
- Received supportive feedback from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on ColoAlert’s pre-submission package for its U.S. pivotal clinical trial set to commence in Q4 2022
- Achieved multiple preclinical milestones supporting the continued development of PancAlert, a potential first-in-class screening test for pancreatic cancer
- Executed a $25.8Mn (gross) public follow-on offering
- Expanded Strategic Advisory Board of global leaders in molecular diagnostic development and commercialization
“At the outset of 2022, we established ambitious commercial and product development objectives for the year, mostly around our flagship product ColoAlert. I’m pleased to report that we achieved all of our corporate growth goals for the first half period,” commented Guido Baechler, Chief Executive Officer of Mainz Biomed. “The Company is fi-nan-cially well positioned to maintain momentum as ColoAlert continues to gain impressive commercial traction across Europe and select international territories, and as we ramp up to launch its U.S. pivotal clinical trial by the end of the year.”
Read the full article here.
MYNZ Recap - 5 Must-Know Potential Catalyst For This Nasdaq Past Champ
No. 1 - Low Float Volatility Could Be On Display Daily
No. 2 - Two Different Analysts Provide An Average Price Target Of $20
No. 3 - Company Announces eAArly DETECT, U.S. Extension Of Key Prefeasibility Study
No. 4 - Q3 Update Paints The Picture Of A Company Moving In The Right Direction
No. 5 - Key Company Highlights (Including Revenue Growth) Provide A Bullish Future Outlook
Coverage is officially reinitiated on MYNZ. When time permits, do this: