And right now, BTCY has 5 potential catalysts that could spark a possible breakout. Here's what you need to know...
No. 1 Potential BTCY Breakout Catalyst - $7.50 Price Target From Zacks Small-Cap Research
This month, Zacks Small-Cap Research initiated coverage on BTCY and slapped it with a $7.50 price target.
From Tuesday's closing valuation, that provides BTCY with triple-digit upside potential upside from its current trading levels.
Here are the key highlights from the report:
- We had initiated coverage of Biotricity Inc. (BTCY) last week with a valuation price target of $7.50 per share...
- 93% sales growth in the December quarter was nice to see despite Omicron drag.
- Triple-digit sales growth this March 2022 fiscal year and next year was guided.
- 33%+ salesforce growth in the past three to four months and a goal to double it during calendar 2022.
- Biotres could be a good growth contributor by the end of the calendar year after receiving FDA clearance received last month.
- Monthly care subscription (Cardiac & Chronic) offering should be available by July 1st. We deem this a big revenue contributor for the March 2024 fiscal year (see our model). Current sales reps will cross-sell and upsell the new offering while visiting clinics and offices for continued penetration of Bioflux. Part of building out a complete suite solution and ecosystem.
- Greenshoots being seen the past few weeks of initial fading of the Omicron overhang variant of CV-19 created from late November through mid-January. Some patients opted to not go see their cardiologist and instead delay until Omi-cron would fade. Some offices were closed during the initial spike in Omi-cron and over the holidays. We expect there to be some catch-up demand on this front for March and April as CVD cases have subsided recently.
- Chips shortages are not much of a supply constraint and the company believes they are insulated.
- International expansion opportunity could be pursued with distribution partners and for countries that recognize US FDA approval instead of having to start from scratch for slower regulatory burden.
- $14Mn Cash at late December will support funding of working capital growth for devices, hiring additional salesforce and monthly care subscription rollout.
Read the full report here.
No. 2 Potential BTCY Breakout Catalyst - YOY Revenue Gains Announced
Biotricity Releases Fiscal 2022 Third Quarter Fin-an-cial Results
- 93% YOY Revenue Gains to $1.93Mn
- Revenue Outpaces SG&A Increase by 2.2x
- Cash Position of $16.8Mn at Quarter End Is Highest Ever
- Continues to Anticipate Full-Year Triple-Digit Revenue Growth
REDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 14, 2022 / Biotricity, Inc. (NASDAQ:BTCY) ("Biotricity" or the "Company"), a medical diagnostic and consumer healthcare technology company, today announced financial results for its 2022 fiscal year's third quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Q3-FY22 fin-an-cial and operating highlights include:
- Revenue of $1.93Mn, an increase of 93% year-over-year and sequentially 7% above the $1.8- Mn reported in Q2FY22.
- Scaling well - SG&A rose just 40%, R&D up 32%, compared with 93% revenue increase.
- Net loss of $7.34Mn or $0.15 per share, impacted by one-time derivative fair value and accretion expenses of $1.34Mn during the quarter; excluding these non-recurring items would result in an adjusted net loss of $6.0Mn or $0.12 per share.
"The December quarter was pivotal for our company," said Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq, Founder & CEO of Biotricity. "We were still able to generate modest sequential growth despite the challenges of omi-cron, clinical closures, and reduced scheduling and staffing."
"We also had several game-changing product introductions, as well as the foundational FDA clearance of Biotres, which has greatly expanded our total addressable cardiac market and has positioned us well to make 2022 an inflectional year. Our recently completed $1Mn de-bt fin-an-cing has firmly positioned us to aggressively pursue our expansion plans and solidify our sector tech leadership."
Read the full article here.
No. 3 Potential BTCY Breakout Catalyst - Biotres Device Receives FDA Clearance
Biotricity Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for its Biotres Cardiac Monitoring Device
Biotres is designed to continuously record ECG data for early detection of cardiac arrhythmias
The Biotres addresses the $2Bn-dollar holter market
REDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 24, 2022 / Biotricity, Inc. (NASDAQ:BTCY) ("Biotricity" or the "Company"), a medical diagnostic and consumer healthcare technology company, today reported it has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Dr-ug Administration (FDA) for its Biotres Cardiac Monitoring Device, a three lead device for ECG and arrhythmia monitoring that is intended for lower risk patients.
Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq, Biotricity Founder and CEO commented, "We are extremely proud of this accomplishment and its potential to reshape the future of cardiac prevention and monitoring with this novel platform. With Biotres receiving 510(k) clearance, we now have another option for providing a secondary product for doctors and hospitals to meet their patients' cardiac monitoring needs. Coupled with the recent successful non-dilutive fin-an-cing, we believe we are well capitalized to execute the expansion of our commercialization efforts."
Read the full article here.
No. 4 Potential BTCY Breakout Catalyst - Distribution On Amazon Could Be True Game-Changer
Biotricity Expands Distribution of New Bioheart Device on Amazon
New Heart Monitoring Solution Delivers Personalized Heart Health Insights Directly to Your Smartphone
REDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / December 28, 2021 /Biotricity Inc. (NASDAQ:BTCY) a modern medical technology company delivering innovative, remote biometric monitoring solutions, today announced it has expanded the distribution of its new Bioheart heart monitor system, a direct-to-consumer device that offers the same continuous heart monitoring technology used by physicians, on Amazon(dot)com.
Last month the company launched commercial sales of its Bioheart device. To improve availability and expand outreach, Biotricity has now listed it for purchase on Amazon(dot)com at: Bioheart on Amazon for $199 with a special introductory price of $149 for a limited time. You can view the Bioheart heart monitor in use here.
"We are aiming to transform the cardiac health marketplace and believe the Bioheart system will play an important role in that endeavor," said Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq, Biotricity Founder and CEO, "The Bioheart device is an important component of our full spectrum, ‘virtual cardiac clinic' of mobile cardiac care and lifestyle solutions. It will be fully integrated with a growing number of cardiology practices through our cloud-based ‘Biosphere' ecosystem that we plan to fully roll out in 2022, allowing physicians to get a more holistic view of a patient's health."
"The ability to offer Bioheart on Amazon expands the availability for the public to easily access the benefits of this exciting technology," Dr. Waqaas added.
The launch of Bioheart opens a new market and revenue stream for Biotricity while expanding the company's total addressable market by $1.24B. Heart conditions are intermittent, requiring long-term data collection for effective insights and lifestyle management. With continuous monitoring, Bioheart reinvents personal heart management with retrospective snapshots and long-term data collection.
Introducing a groundbreaking new capability, users can collect data for hours, days, weeks, months, and even years! They can create snapshots of rhythm data by reviewing past data and marking it for personal records. These are first-of-its-kind features that will help individuals look back at their data for a richer understanding of their lifestyle impact and heart health.
Read the full article here.
No. 5 Potential BTCY Breakout Catalyst - Bioheart Heart Monitor Product Now Available
Biotricity Delivers Bioheart, A Groundbreaking Consumer Heart Monitor
Continuous monitoring device with advanced features and analytics to deliver personalized insights directly to the smartphone
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., November 10, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Biotricity, Inc. (NASDAQ:BTCY), a modern medical technology company focused on delivering innovative, remote biometric monitoring solutions, today announced the availability of Bioheart, a direct-to-consumer heart monitor that offers the same continuous heart monitoring technology used by physicians. Showcased in prototype form at CES 2020, Bioheart has shipped to preorder customers and is now available for purchase at www(dot)bioheart(dot)com.
The launch of Bioheart opens a new market and revenue stream for Biotricity while expanding the company’s total addressable market by $1.24B, the global heart rate monitoring market. "Launching Bioheart and expanding into this new market is an important step for Biotricity and our ultimate goal of building a complete cardiac ecosystem to service individuals throughout their heart health journey," said Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq, Founder and CEO of Biotricity.
Heart conditions are intermittent, requiring long term data collection for effective insights. With continuous monitoring, Bioheart reinvents personal heart management with retrospective snapshots. Introducing a groundbreaking new capability, users can create snapshots of rhythm data by reviewing past data and marking it for personal records. This is a first-of-its-kind feature that will help individuals look back at their data for a richer understanding of their lifestyle impact and heart health.
Bioheart incorporates the Company’s proprietary advanced heart technology, combined with powerful analytics and continuous rhythm monitoring, to help individuals understand and improve their heart health. It provides 24/7 electrical heart rhythm monitoring and recording with three different views of the heart, which can be streamed live on the Bioheart smartphone app. Bioheart is the most accurate heart monitor available without a prescription.
"Bioheart combines unparalleled accuracy in a heart monitoring device with continuous data, advanced heart health insights, and powerful features tailored to individuals at risk for heart disease or who want precise data for performance tracking, optimization and preventative cardiac wellness," said Dr. Al-Siddiq. "Bioheart furthers Biotricity’s mission of developing revolutionary healthcare solutions that help engage and empower individuals to take control of their health, starting with the deadliest chronic disease and one of healthcare’s largest cost drivers: cardiac disease."
"Bioheart has the potential to make an immediate, life-changing impact for those who use it," added Dr. Al-Siddiq. "As a direct manufacturer, we’re thrilled to have been able to accelerate our market delivery to the general market in less than a year, ahead of schedule and in time for the busy holiday gifting season."
Read the full article here.
BTCY Recap: 5 Potential Breakout Catalysts For This Nasdaq MedTech Profile
No. 1 - $7.50 Price Target From Zacks Small-Cap Research
No. 2 - YOY Revenue Gains Announced
No. 3 - Biotres Device Receives FDA Clearance
No. 4 - Distribution On Amazon Could Be True Game-Changer
No. 5 - Bioheart Heart Monitor Product Now Available
Coverage is officially reinitiated on BTCY. When you have time later, do this: