New Low Float Idea (4PM Today) - 4th Straight Champ?
-> No Charge: Sign-up For SMS Alerts Below <-
Over 4,400% Intraday Gains In October
That's right folks. It's been hotter than hell at SWN, and there doesn't appear to be any relief in sight!
We're coming off a solid streak of 3 straight champs and are looking forward to bringing you another dynamite idea to get this last week of October kicked off in grand fashion.
Most recently, these have been your smoking hot W's:
- (10/23) - Your last profile strutted 33% intraday from a low of $.36 to a $.48 high.
- (10/21) - Opening at $.01, ITRK smoked a 600% intraday surge from an open of $.01 to a high of $.07.
- (10/18) - SNWR moved from $.01 to a day high of $.07, for a 600% intraday run.
3 different ideas. 3 champs. Roughly 1,233% intraday!
And that's only my 3 last profiles I've released...
Allow me to rewind the clock back to the beginning of the month:
- (10/10) - CLTH opened at $.008 and ran hard to $.079 for 887.5% intraday.
- (10/7) - ESYL opened at $.0045 and exploded to $.09 for 1,900% intraday.
- (10/4) - BEGI got the party started when it opened at $.07 and ran to $.40 for 471% intraday.
That's another 3,258.5% intraday right there!
Overall, those 6 profiles I highlighted above total 4,471.5% in potential intraday gains.
*Why You Need To Prepare Yourself For Today's Release*
This new profile, like those 6 above, could be volatile. In fact, this stock profile has a history of intraday surges.
How come? Simple. It has a very, very low float under 2Mn shares.
Plus, Barchart is reporting bullish technical indicators out the wazoo on this tiny stock, so you'll want to make sure you comb through my full report for all the juicy details.
Before we get there though, you should do this one thing right now: