NYSE American Profile (KULR) Complete Tuesday Update
Taglich Brothers Inc. Analyst Provides $4.50 Price Target
In case you missed it, our previous NYSE American champ (KULR) had major news yesterday.
With it, KULR went on a strong green move early on Monday as this news began to circulate. Check it out:
KULR Technology Group Hosts Society of Aerospace Engineers (SAE) G-27 Conference in Support of Safe Aircraft Li-Ion Battery Transportation
Though it pulled back slightly after the early morning green rush, it is already trading again in pre-market hours today.
On top of that, Barchart continues to report KULR to be an "88% BUY" based on overall technicals.
Even more, the website reports its composite "TrendSpotter" indicator as a "BUY."
Take a second now and get KULR back on your radar this AM and read my initial report below.
KULR Technology Group, Inc. (KULR)
KULR Technology Group, Inc. develops, manufactures and licenses next-generation carbon fiber thermal management technologies for batteries and electronic systems. Leveraging the company’s roots in developing breakthrough cooling solutions for NASA space missions and backed by a strong intellectual property portfolio, KULR enables leading aerospace, electronics, energy storage, 5G infrastructure, and electric vehicle manufacturers to make their products cooler, lighter and safer for the consumer.
And, because of multiple potential catalysts, KULR needs to be your immediate focus now. Check it out:
Your No. 1 Potential KULR Catalyst - Strong Analyst Coverage With $4.50 Target
On November 30th, the brokerage firm, Taglich Brothers, Inc., maintained their $4.50 price target on KULR.
From Friday's closing valuation of $3.00+, that provides this NYSE American profile with upside potential of over $1.00+ from that level.
Here are some key highlights from their report:
- We are maintaining coverage of KULR Technology Group, Inc. with a Speculative Buy rating and twelve-month price target of $4.50 per share.
- The company is well positioned for strong growth as the shift to electric vehicles and 5G technology should be significant growth drivers fueling demand for the company’s products in the coming years.
- According to MarketsandMarkets, the electric vehicle market is projected to reach approximately 34.8 million units by 2030 from an estimated 4.1 million units in 2021 for annualized growth of 26.8%. Grandview Research projected the global 5G services market at $41.5Bn in 2020, with annualized growth of 43.9% from 2021 to 2027.
- KULR’s revenue increased more than four-fold in 3Q21 while the company continued to make significant investments in an effort to expand and commercialize its business.
- For 2021, we project a more than 3-fold increase in revenue to $2.3Mn from $624,000 in 2020 and a net loss of $(0.14) per share. We previously projected revenue of $2.3 million and a net loss of $(0.11) per share. While our revenue projection remains unchanged, our net loss projection has widened due primarily to higher SG&A expenses than originally anticipated.
- For 2022, we project a 19.7% increase in revenue to $2.8Mn with a net loss of $(0.12) per share. We previously projected revenue of $2.8Mn with a net loss of $(0.05) per share. While our revenue projection is unchanged, our net loss projection widened due primarily to higher operating expenses than originally anticipated.
- KULR reported (11/15/21) 3Q21 revenue increased to $601,000 from $137,000 in 3Q20 and a loss of $(0.03) per share versus $(0.01) per share in 3Q20. We projected revenue of $650,000 and a loss of $(0.02) per share.
Your No. 2 Potential KULR Catalyst - Bullish Technicals Galore
At close on Friday, Barchart was reporting KULR to have a ton of bullish technical indicators.
In fact, the website was reporting in excess of 10+!
Here's a list of the triggered ones:
Short Term Indicators
- 20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator
- 20 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator
- 20 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator
Medium Term Indicators
- 50 Day Moving Average
- 50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator
- 50 - 150 Day MACD Oscillator
- 50 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator
Long Term Indicators
- 100 Day Moving Average
- 150 Day Moving Average
- 200 Day Moving Average
- 100 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator
On top of that, Barchart is reporting its composite "TrendSpotter" indicator as a "BUY."
Your No. 3 Potential KULR Catalyst - Acquisition Of Important IP Rights
KULR Acquires IP Rights from Centropy AB
Acquisition Provides Advanced Carbon Fiber Heatsink Solutions for High Power Computing Applications
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KULR Technology Group, Inc. (NYSE American: KULR) (the "Company" or "KULR"), a leading developer of next-generation lithium-ion battery safety and thermal management technologies, today announced it has acquired the patented intellectual property (“IP”) rights from Centropy AB ("Centropy"). The acquisition brings advanced carbon fiber based heatsink technology for high power computing (“HPC”) applications that strengthen KULR’s portfolio of thermal management solutions for cloud computing, AI, and cryp-to mining applications.
Read the full article here.
Your No. 4 Potential KULR Catalyst - Initial Order From Lockheed Martin
KULR Receives Initial Passive Propagation Resistant Battery Safety Order from Lockheed Martin
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KULR Technology Group, Inc. (NYSE American: KULR) (the "Company" or "KULR"), a leading developer of next-generation lithium-ion battery safety and thermal management technologies, today announced the Company has received an initial order totaling approximately $500K for its passive propagation resistant (“PPR”) battery systems from the Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT) (“LMT”). This initial order is for immediate delivery and is the starting point in the partnership as LMT leverages KULR’s technological advancements in PPR energy products for its Advanced Energy Systems.
“KULR’s heritage is hardware thermal energy management components incorporating our patented carbon fiber architecture,” stated KULR CEO Michael Mo. “We are very pleased and honored to have Lockheed Martin Corporation as a partner advancing our integrated battery design, testing and management platform. As the industry leader serving DoD and aerospace customers, Lockheed Martin brings tremendous expertise and resources to help us perfect our solutions to serve the most mission critical applications in the world.”
Read the full article here.
Your No. 5 Potential KULR Catalyst - Recording 300%+ YoY Increased Revenue
KULR Technology Group Reports Third Quarter 2021 Fin-an-cial Results
The Company Recorded Over 300% Increase in Year-over-Year Revenue and Expects Growth Momentum to Continue into 2022
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KULR Technology Group, Inc. (NYSE American: KULR) (the "Company" or "KULR"), a leading developer of next-generation lithium-ion battery safety and thermal management technologies, today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 (“Q3”).
KULR's Q3 revenue increased by over 300% year-over-year as the Company began to steadily expand the commercialization of its products. KULR continues to make significant in-vest-ments in all areas of its business and is increasingly seeing the number of partnerships and product development initiatives ramp up. As KULR accelerates in-ves-tments into new technology developments such as smart battery platforms, battery cell screen testing automation, and fast charging battery architectures, it will continue to grow sales in its foundational aerospace and defense businesses.
Read the the full article here.
KULR Top 5 Potential Catalysts Recap: What To Know
#1. - Taglich Brothers, Inc. Provides $4.50 Target
#2. - Bullish Technicals Galore
#3. - Acquisition Of Important IP Rights
#4. - Initial Order From Lockheed Martin
#5. - Recording 300%+ YoY Increased Revenue
When you have a second, do this: