Your New Low Float 4:00PM EST Stock Profile Could Be My Next Big Breakout Idea, Here's Why
Sign-up Info For My SMS Updates Below (Do Before Monday)
In the past 30+ days, I've delivered runner after runner and don't see a reason to slow down now... Check them out:
- 12/19 (CTXR) - Ran 108% in one week from an approximate $.60 release to a $1.25 high.
- 12/27 (DINO) - Ran 171% intraday from a $.07 open to a $.19 high.
- 1/9 (JFIL) - Ran 81% intraday from a $.0385 open to a $.07 high.
- 1/21 (GNPX) - Ran 66.67% intraday from an approximate $1.20 release to a $2.00 high the following day.
- 1/23 (PHBI) - Ran 17% intraday from an open of $.615 to a high of $.72.
In 5 stock profiles, we saw an approximate run totaling just over 443% overall. Not a bad month plus if I say so myself!
Now, it's time to turn to your next big breakout idea...
This next stock profile has a low float of approximately 7.8Mn shares. Like many of the champs above, a low float allowed for the potential of short-term share price growth.
I think this new profile (4:00PM EST Report Release), shows potential for immediate growth as it currently trades from undervalued levels while showing potential upside of 327% to 52-week highs.
But, before 4:00PM rolls around, I want you to do one simple thing to help yourself out: