Tapping into the $5Tn Circular Economy
Today’s consumers are becoming increasingly eco-conscious — even when it comes to the clothes on their back.
And it makes sense. After all, textile-related items are the second largest contributor to the world’s landfills. Some 85% of all clothing discarded in the US (13 million tons each year) ends up in a landfill. Only 13.5% end up being recycled. It’s estimated these garments are worn seven times at most before being thrown in the trash. (3)
This is an increasingly serious problem in a world of fast fashion, where outfits are more affordable, and inventory is cycled in and out of stores at a pace never before seen.
And in the world of kids’ apparel, this kind of waste has always been a problem. Kids grow faster than anyone else, leaving most families with a closet full of well-worn hand-me-downs at best, or an old chest full of old baby clothes that won’t fit anyone.
That’s where the “Circular Economy” can really shine.
Like the name implies, it’s all about creating a cycle for clothing that ends with items being reused or repurposed, instead of simply ending up in the trash.
This is why the fashion world’s “Circular Economy” is becoming a bigger and bigger opportunity; a truly transformative trend that’s estimated to reach as much as $5Tn annually in the coming years.
PK Beans is a serious first-mover in this new and exciting niche, with the company’s new “Preloved” section on their website.
Parents can return their lightly-used garments on consignment for a store credit, easing the burden on their pocketbook as their kids shoot up in height. Each incoming garment is inspected, steamed, and presented on the website at an impressive discount. Busy parents don’t have time to do this extra work, so the ease of the process combined with seeing their clothing as an in-vest-ment, makes for positive feelings about the company.
This new program is a tremendous win for the company—since it effectively allows them to sell the same garments twice. At a 60% margin for the company, from a sustainable in-house system that only further strengthens the brand and creates loyalty.
And based on these 5 potential driver indicators, PBBSF needs to be on your radar immediately.
No. 1 PBBSF Potential Driver Indicator - Quarter Over Quarter Revenue Growth
PK Beans Reports Quarter over Quarter Growth, with a Positive Outlook to 2022
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - February 1, 2022) - Peekaboo Beans Inc. (CSE: BEAN) (OTC Pink: PBBSF) ("PK Beans" or the "Company") is pleased to share that their Q1 for 2022 (October to December 31) was up 33% from the previous quarter (Q4). The Company's boxing week promotion welcomed an 83% in-cr-ease in sales over boxing week promotions up from the previous year.
Although the company continued to experience continued disruption with CV19 impacting almost every aspect of our global economy, PK Beans persevered with the following achievements.
- In January of 2021, PK Beans launched a unique first-time sales initiative, the "Design Vault Event," providing the company additional high margin revenue.
- The Company joined Faire marketplace to broaden their reach of customers and grow retail relationships. The Company's wholesale relationships and partnerships more than doubled in 2021 with the majority being the US.
- The Company acquired Les Petits Terribles through a share purchase agreement, providing the opp. for PK Beans to become a go-to brand for total Children's Wellness.
- PK Beans closed ~$1.15Mn in non-brokered private placements to in-vest in inventory, digital marketing and working capital.
- The Company's ESG minded sustainability Initiative PK Replay continued to grow in supply and demand, welcoming 60% growth since launching.
- PK Beans was featured in Vancouver Kids Fashion Week, showcasing their brand and styles from their Fall Collection to a large audience of customers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and corporate decision makers.
- In November the company entered into the kid friendly metaverse, launching the first ever Interactive Pajamas that feature a special patch that acts like a QR code. Scanning the patch with a connected phone or tablet unlocks a special, Augmented Reality "Sleepytime Adventure" that will help calm bedtime struggles, build a routine and make bedtime more fun for children and caregivers.
With strong digital marketing results coming out of Q1, the company will focus on growth in 2022 to build top line revenue, with a goal to becoming the go to brand for kids in North America.
Read the full article here.
No. 2 PBBSF Potential Driver Indicator - Low Float Profile
According to the OTC Markets' website, PBBSF has a low float.
The website reports this profile to have approximately 25.1Mn shares in its float.
Why is that important? It's important on one crucial level. Volatility.
With so few shares available for trading, other potential catalysts (like big news) could spark a vertical move in the short-term.
No. 3 PBBSF Potential Driver Indicator - Launch Of Spring Collection
Leading Children Apparel's Brand, PK Beans, Launches Spring 2022 Capsule Collection
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - February 24, 2022) - Peekaboo Beans Inc. (CSE: BEAN) (OTC Pink: PBBSF) ("PK Beans" or the "Company"), a responsible, innovative children's brand as a first mover for children in the metaverse, is pleased to announce the launch of their pre-spring capsule today, February 24, 2022.
Read the full article here.
No. 4 PBBSF Potential Driver Indicator - Huge Acquisition News
PK Beans Announces Completion of Acquisition of Les Petits Terribles
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - June 18, 2021) - Peekaboo Beans Inc. (CSE: BEAN) (OTC Pink: PBBSF) ("PK Beans" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has completed its previously announced acquisition (the "Acquisition") of Les Petits Terribles Inc. ("LPTI") from all of its securities holders (the "Vendors")...
Read the full article here.
No. 5 PBBSF Potential Driver Indicator - Trading Above Key Lines Of Potential Support Wednesday Afternoon
PBBSF is currently trading from some interesting levels.
At 1:00PM EST on Wednesday, PBBSF was trading just above $.025.
This could be key because at that level, PBBSF was trading above 4 potential lines of support including its:
- 5-Day Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- 20-Day SMA
- 5-Day Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- 13-Day EMA
Could there be support growing to help PBBSF return to previous highs?
These moving averages will be important to track near term.
PBBSF Recap - 5 Key Potential Driver Indicators To Know
No. 1 - Quarter Over Quarter Revenue Growth
No. 2 - Low Float Profile
No. 3 - Launch Of Spring Collection
No. 4 - Huge Acquisition News
No. 5 - Trading Above Key Lines Of Potential Support Wednesday Afternoon
Coverage is officially initiated on PBBSF. When you have a second, do this: